This project went over really well! I think it took a little longer than anticipated, but it was no one’s fault. They just take longer to do! Anyway, here is the feedback of our Cows on Parade.
– It was fun and I like how we got to use so much media.
– I thought it was a lot more colorful than our last project, and I enjoyed it a lot more because you could be as creative as you wanted to be.
– I liked it because you could put anything for a theme. It really allows you to express your own personality in your art. I also liked it because it took time and work.
– I think this was a very creative project. We all had to think of what we were going to do and I think it was fun!!
– It was unique and something I have never seen or done before. That’s why I liked it.
– It let me be creative.
– I liked it because we were painting.
– It was very creative and very fun.
– It was fun to have something relatively free-range to do.
– I liked to see all the 60’s pictures and it was fun to paint with watercolors.
– I used to have a Parade of Cows book, and I loved making a theme on an animal and adding human stuff – fake eyelashes and nail polish.
– Because Mrs. Darby did it (note: I think I have a fan…)
– I just did (liked it…)
– It was very creative.
– It allowed you to be creative and do what you want.
– It is very creative and to let us think that we can create our own cow.
– It gave us a very good opportunity to express creativity without too many limits.
– It was FUN! I loved this project. It combined many different mediums.
– It was creative and fun.
– I liked it because it was different to other projects and was really creative. The most thing I really liked was the glitter. I’ve always enjoyed using glitter.
– I liked this project because my theme was the 1920’s, and I love history. So I got to mix my favorite [subject] into my project, which is awesome.
– I really felt I had artistic freedom – even though you wouldn’t let me put the REAL hippy stuff on there.
– I liked it because we could do whatever we wanted.
– I liked how big the project was. I also liked using a lot of different supplies and paints. Mrs. Darby is so awesome! I’ll give her five stars. ***** (note: yessssss)
– It was fun that we could do anything we want with it, and use any materials we wanted.
– It was very fun and challenging. A great project to start off the year. It took some time but used a lot of creativeness and imagination.
– It took a lot of thought and creative thinking, and I had fun doing it.
Liked and Disliked It:
– The reason I didn’t like it is I didn’t have a very good plan about how I was to make my cow, so it doesn’t look as creative as it could have been, plus it didn’t have that much detail to it. But then I did like this project. I liked how you picked a cow, and how we got to pick our own theme.
– I really liked the theme I ended up with. It was really fun to do, and to watch everybody’s ideas come together. But I didn’t really like how long it took us to get through, even though it was our own fault.
Didn’t Like It:
– I didn’t like the theme I picked then I just got bored with it because it took so long.
– It took too long.