Here’s the feedback I got from the students; everyone seemed to like it. All names have been removed to protect the innocent.
– Because it was super colorful . . . and ethnic!
– I loved using chalk pastels and I love how we did this project for Halloween.
– I liked this project because it went with the season we are in right now. I also liked it because it was from a different culture.
– I enjoy using chalk pastels. VERY FUN!
– I was good with it
– Because it had sugar in it. (note: I think he’s referring to the title.)
– It was fun!!!
– It was fun using the chalk
– I liked tracing with glue and smearing the pastels
– Because we made a skull.
– I liked the colors and chalk pastels are fun to use.
– I liked it because it taught us how to blend chalk and it was fun just decorating it with our own kinds of technique.
– Because it was SKULLS!!!!!!!……..!
– I liked the creativeness that I was able to add to my project.
– I can use a different variety of colors. Also you can get messy.
– I liked it because it was unique and cool and I like using chalk pastels
– We haven’t used chalk pastels before. I felt it was a simple, hands-on way to introduce us to them without trying to be super technical.